Monday, November 15, 2010

1000 gifts: A month of thanks

 All the way my Savior leads me; What have I to ask beside?
 Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who thro' life has been my guide?
Heavenly peace, divinest comfort, here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know whate'er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well.

All the way my Savior leads me; cheers each winding path I tread, 
Gives me grace for ev'ry trial, feeds me with the living bread;
Tho' my weary steps may falter, and my soul athirst may be, 
Gushing from the Rock before me, Lo! a spring of joy I see.
 Fanny Crosby


555.  the voice of the Lord giving direction and reassurance

556. a clear message 

557.  obedience

558.  freedom

559.  the matchless grace of Jesus

560.  a warm sunny afternoon and a chilly night

561.  a group of homeschooling moms meeting for encouragement and "socialization"

562.  a five week old boy - with crooked baby smiles and tired yawns







563.  a visit from my sweet sister... a plan to paint falling through to spend time just enjoying each other

564.  a fall trip to our favorite garden









565.  an afternoon nap for a Daddy and new son

566.  prayer - our lifeline to an all powerful Creator 

567.  two brothers - growing bigger and closer all the time


569.  a family - minus one - enjoying a day at the garden (the one was in the stroller - fast asleep)


568.  Holy! Holy! Holy is the LORD God Almighty!  Who was, and is, and is to come!



1 comment:

Heather said...

So big already... can't wait to hold him, to hug him, to smell his sweet, sweet baby skin!

Missing you tons-- so glad R. was able to come & visit and recharge with you :) So glad you were able to *rest* even as paint cans called your name... they can call a little while longer, for sure!

Hope you have a super week... give the boys a squeeze for me!