Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whew!!!!




I tell you what - there are sometimes that I am simply exhausted. I have one primary reason for my exhaustion. We call him Chopsy. Last weekend we went to visit my BFF and her crew up north. I think she caught a glimpse of why I'm always so exhausted. Chops is in to everything. This past weekend he sampled some goodies from the toilet while I was out getting my haircut. He has taken eggs out of the frig on several occasions to have breakfast - unfortunately they were raw and soon all over the floor. He has also stuck foreign objects up his nose, fallen on his head several times, and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth - usually with the intent to ingest.

Thankfully, he has a very sweet demeanor. He will come up to me out of the blue and wrap his little arms around my legs and say, "I wuv you, mommy!" Those times are the times that I have to remember when I'm ready to hang him from his toes. I know this won't last long. We are bound to move on to bigger and more serious things. At that time I'll need to sit back with a cup of something warm and reminisce about how silly I was to be so frustrated over his mischief and probably wish that I was back in the easy days of his twos.

No comments: