Monday, May 18, 2009

New Verse

At this moment in my life the Lord has been leading us into some decisions that are pretty heavy. Back in February or March I wrote about how God was teaching me obedience. He taught me about obedience, and now He is giving me a life lesson in it. Many times life lessons are rough. However, as every great teacher knows - you can learn all the book knowledge there is, but the true learning comes in the application process. Can you apply what you know? Will I apply what I know? Scary thought - when you have to put your feet to your faith, yet not so scary when you have a God as big as mine. Still my selfish prideful human side loves to be able to count on me to do it myself. After all of the times I've seen me fail, why on earth would I trust me? God's success rate is 100% ! Why would I chose my rate of success with many failures when I can have God's 100%? Seems silly, doesn't it?

So this being penned, here is the verse for this 15 days.

Phil 4:19-20
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen

No comments: