Monday, October 25, 2010

1000 Gifts: Abundance of Blessings

 The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.
-- Henry Ward Beecher

542.  Late night feedings in the quiet of the house - opportunities to think, pray, reflect, and give thanks!

543.  Meals from friends

544.  A mountain of laundry to fold

545.  Nursing my boy to sleep 

546.  Crooked baby smiles

547. Monkey receiving his very first Bible in church - the right of passage for a first grader.

548.  Our church family providing God's Word to children - living and active
549.  the same boy waking up Monday morning to have some quiet time with Jesus.

550.  Brothers loving on the newest one - hugs that may be too tight... and wanting to hold and see him all the time... love just the same.




551.  A joyful reunion with those who have prayed together, shared Scripture, and wielded weapons of warfare 

552.  My incredible husband... taking on so much more - trying to get so much accomplished with so little sleep.

553.  Wonderful, thoughtful gifts from friends...for the newest kidlet and for me... to bless us.

554. Ghiradelli chocolate bars - for those times when you just can't cope anymore... I think I may eat two entire bars now!  Thanks Heather for helping me keep my sanity !!!

 




1 comment:

Heather said...

Rejoicing with you, my friend, over the gifts both large and small. So glad to hear you've had so much help! Sleep well (and often) and enjoy those chocolate bars whenever you need them; I'd be happy to get more down to you if you run out :)

Much love from all... and love the new pics!!