Sunday, August 21, 2011

Prayer

Okay, so I guess the summer hiatus is over... I guess this is what breaks me out of my summer break from blogging.  I am pleading for friends to pray.  The director of our Crisis Pregnancy Center, Toby DeBause, has a son, Sawyer, who went in for a routine adenoidectomy and was back in the hospital almost immediately with fever, rash, and labored breathing.  He has since been admitted to the Children's Hopsital - his kidneys stopped functioning and have not recovered thus far.  Today was a critical day for kidney function... some other things happened during a surgery to repair a catheter... causing them to find other things.  

Here is a link to Toby's blog.  Please pray for this family.  Sawyer is four.

Thanks for praying.

Next blog will be about lighter things... but for now... wanted to reach everyone I could.

www.debause.com


1 comment:

Heather said...

Praying here. I cannot imagine...