Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How to Feel Better

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Ps. 9:2

We're feeling rather yucky at our house right now. Fevers, runny noses, infections, coughs. We had 2 doctor's appointments today, one for me, and one for Chops. I tested positive for strep again. Sam tested negative for the 5 minute culture. They are going to try to grow it in a dish overnight to see if he's positive. That won't come through until tomorrow.

So after our doctor's appointments we had to run to Target to fill prescriptions. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, but not what a sick mom gets to do when kids are sick too. Dropped off one prescription and picked up two. I picked up more disinfecting wipes, toothbrushes, bandaids, and some other necessary things. After checking out we needed some comfort food. Where do you go when you feel sick and don't want to go home and make lunch? Where do you eat when you need a pick me up? CHICK-FIL-A of course! Ahhhh! There's never a bad time for Chick-fil-A.

Now, with bellies full, a movie on, kids quiet and on the couch maybe I can get a bit of rest.

No comments: