Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's been a while






Okay, I'm back - after a long hiatus full of minor illness and blogger's block. It's just a matter of time. Time is very precious in my life right now. I seem to have very little time to do what I'd like to be doing. Not that I don't find being a mom (THE MOST IMPORTANT job I could ever have) unpleasurable - however there are those days when I say under my breath - "Calgon. Take me away, and return me to a tidy house where everyone is getting along and dinner is already made."

So since time is my topic for the day, I figured I'd post some photos from an earlier time. A time when life was a little less hectic. The shots are from my "getaway". I absolutely LOVE this place. When I pull in to the driveway I sigh and all of my cares go out the door. What's even more fun is that these pictures are of Monkey when he was just one and a half years old. It seems like just yesterday. Where has the time gone? With the craziness of motherhood -where sometimes life is so crazy that you have to include breathing on your to do list, otherwise - you won't have time for it - it's fun to just remember how life was at an earlier stage.

These are some of my favorites. I'm glad I found them.

No comments: