Monday, December 21, 2009

1000 Gifts

“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Matthew 1:23 

102.  the opportunity to show what you've learned through a test - and passing it! Thank YOU, God!

103.  a visit with a hurting friend to tell her she is loved and cared for during a hard time of the year.
104.  the privilege to be on my knees before the Father - and that He knows why I'm there even before I ask

105.  being blessed to be told of the potential that is seen in me - may I live up to that potential for God's glory.

106.  sweet kisses from a three year old.
107. a 5 year old boy wanting to cuddle with his momma.
108.  loving, being a hard choice at times.... but SO WORTHWHILE.
109.  God's provision for His children - not missing a beat.
110.  a birthday celebration - with cake, and games, and our focus - not being on us... but on an infant King who came to save the world.
111.  the dirty kitchen meaning food for dinner, loads of laundry meaning clothes for our backs, a cluttered house - for all of the extra blessings that God bestows and allows.

Praise be to God for His indescribable Gift!

 



1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I love, love, love #104... God is SO good, and He's faithful every. single. time. Yes??!

Missing you (as always), dear friend. Thank you for your continued prayers... thank you for your willingness to share my burdens with me. I love you tremendously~

Have a blessed, blessed day...