Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1000 gifts: Multitude Monday on Tuesday

Being a Mom is what I've always wanted to do.  Ever since I was a young girl I dreamed of being called Mom.  After I was married it took us a long time to conceive.  I went to my doctor and had all of the tests - but after God's timing I have two wonderful boys, and a special surprise on the way.  Thank You, God for Your faithfulness to me... especially since I don't deserve Your blessings!



336.  "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!" 

337.  "Mom, I'll try to obey you today, since it's Mother's Day."

338.  My 3 year old - giving me a bouquet of straw flowers made in Sunday School, and asking for them back.  (smile)

339.  rocks for Mother's Day.

340.  talking to some special moms - women who have shaped and mentored me... women of God

341.  an evening for women - to celebrate how God made us 

342.  knowing that Almighty God can use me - even in the most difficult of situations - to bring glory to His name 

343.  the privilege of helping a friend

344.  the mighty prayers of Godly women

345.  making a cake for my Mother-in-law's birthday and going to enjoy it with her

346.  a 20 minute nap to rest

347.  knowing that my God shall supply all my need according to His riches and grace in Christ Jesus, my LORD!

348.  my two special blessings, different personalities, different temperaments, same last name... woven in the image of God, born to bring Him glory - may it be so.

349.  a prayer over a small gift for a friend who's lost EVERYTHING! - that the Lord would multiply it only as He can.


No comments: