Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Wiggles







So the mania in our household lately has been the fab four from down under, aka The Wiggles. Monkey never really got into them, but Chops adores them. At the recommendation of my sister, who has taken her two, we bought tickets to surprise the boys. Not a word was said until we actually arrived at the arena. All went well for about the first 1/2 hour. After that, the night went awry. Chops wanted to get down and run around the venue, which we couldn't allow. Monkey just said, "Mom, I want to go somewhere else." We sat through the remainder of the show, which was quite entertaining, what I saw of it. However, Chops was screaming, and Monkey kept climbing up and down the stairs, in and out of the seat. Ugh. This will be the LAST time we go to anything that they need to attend to for quite a long time. I felt so deflated.

Oh well. Live and learn.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh I'm so bummed to hear it didn't go well :( I hope you were singing ALL the words and LOUD...it does make a difference!

Love you all :)