Monday, January 25, 2010

1000 Gifts: A Conglomeration of Praise

I will sing praise, I will lift my voice.
I will sing praise, I've made my choice.
I will sing praise in all I do.
I will sing praise to You.


No matter the storms that come my way,
No matter the trials I may face,
You've promised that You would see me through,
So, I will trust in You.

Copyright ©2002 Tayken Music / BMI /
Experience Worship Music Publishing / ASCAP. 




0169.  Having a few more precious moments with a furry friend

0170.  Friends who call to check on you.

0171.  My sensitive husband calling to apologize for his attitude and realizing why I didn't want to go.

0172.  prayer requests to lift before the King

0173.  my position as daughter of the King, having His ear inclined to my voice, my needs, my requests.

0174.  sweet fellowship in the wee hours before anyone is awake...to read the Word.

0175.  a full sanctuary singing praises to God - just a taste of what Heaven will be like

0176.  a roof over our heads

0177. warm cozy covers at night

0178.  two rambunctious boys watching football with daddy on Sunday night.

0179.  a broken fever

0180.  a clean kitchen

0181.  piles of laundry needing to be folded reminding me that we are blessed

0182.  crocuses in January - too early - but signaling that spring is coming.





1 comment:

Heather said...

amen and amen and amen... love you, G!