Monday, September 22, 2008

Fingerprints (revisited)


These are not fingerprints, you say, however, they are a sign that my Almighty Creator has a very specific hand in every day. It is true that no two snowflakes are alike. I am amazed that the LORD takes such an interest in snowflakes and fingerprints so that all are unique.

This post is not really about snowflakes or human fingerprints, but God's fingerprints. Last week I was in a pretty scary place. It had nothing to do with health or relationships, but reliving an experience that I really didn't want to relive. I desperately prayed for the Lord to show me how His hands were all over the situation because I could not go through the situation alone. I cried out to Him in the morning to ask to be able to see His fingerprints - for some assurance to be confident that He was in control of it on that day. Well - the Lord showed up. He left His smudgy prints all over my day. It was the best day I've had in a long time.


Praise the LORD, all nations; Laud Him all peoples!
For His lovingkindness is great toward us, and His truth is everlasting. Praise the LORD! Psalm 117:1-2

No comments: