Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome Fall

As much as I reel against going back to school after summer, I do really enjoy the cool air and low humidity that autumn brings. Playing outside is never as fun as when fall brings the cool breeze. Our time outside is even more limited because I usually don't get the boys home until 4:30. We try to stay and play outside until daddy comes home. Some days are not nearly as long because after work meetings rob me of my afternoon outside time, but every moment outside is a precious one with boys that will be grown all too soon.

Today, after daddy got home, the play continued. I ran in to start dinner, and before I could start I grabbed my camera to get a few beginning of fall shots. It's cool enough here to wear a hoodie and still be comfortable. The boys and their dad played with the soccer ball, the big blue ball, the tricycle, and anything else they could get their hands on. What is it about boys and sticks, anyway? Chopsy even found his way into my garden.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Don't you just love this time of year? It's definitely my favorite! Enjoy those cooler afternoons-- before we know it, we'll be freezing our tails off!

Heather said...

It just occurred to me that we were posting w/in an hour of each other about the very same thing... outdoor fun! How crazy is that??

Love you, G! Hope you have a super day :o)