Monday, February 15, 2010

1000 gifts: a few minutes

0216.  friends who commit to pray - a lifting up unto the Lord

0217.  questioning the sovereignty of the Lord Almighty and His response by showing you His faithfulness in His Word

0218. the beautiful sunshine of a new day.

0219.  quiet solitude

0220.  sleepy boys

0221.  a faithful furry friend coming in to wake you up with kisses

0222.  snuggles

0223.  "Mom, Can you read this to me?"

0224.  a valentine dinner with friends 

0225.  hubby feeling really sick - but resting a having a quick recovery

0226.  the true realization that this world has nothing for me - pursuing what is permanent.


Phil. 3:12-14 
12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 




1 comment:

Heather said...

Rejoicing with you, G... b/c we have so many many reasons to do so! And remember, when times get really tough, there's always Brusters :)

Love you,
me